Keep track of rollover events?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of valdhor
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:36 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Add a context menu to a menubar item

Ok, I have created a custom itemRenderer which displays my context
menu perfectly.

Now, how do I get at the menu item data that the context menu came from.

IOW, I left click on my menu bar which drops down a menu; I then right
click on a menu item (Let's say it is "Show some Cool Stuff") which
brings up my custom context menu. I then left click on my custom
context menu item. This generates a ContextMenuEvent.MENU_ITEM_SELECT
event which I have an eventListener for. The trouble is, there is
nothing in that event that lets me know what the original item was
that was right clicked on.