It's probably just a personal preference. You're thinking "max and min"
thumbs, I'm thinking "between foo and bar" :)

I was just thinking about the use case where the user has min = 1000, max =
2000 and wants to set min=0, max=800 - without thumb overlapping, you've
gotta move the "min" thumb first, which may momentarily annoy the user if he
grabs the "max" thumb first and tries to set it to 800... A trivial thing,
however!

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]