Hi Matt,

I have come accross the same error doing a HTTP POST. I used Fiddler2
(a windows tool to look at requests and responses) to prove that it
was indeed a POST.

What I found was that if I do a HTTP Post I was receiving the Stream
Error on my second request, which happened to be done in quick
succession to the first. The HTTP Status Code Result of the Second
Post was 200, and the response was the correct expected result.

PS The Cache was set to no-cache. So this is not the cacheing problem.

I am in the process of testing IE 7, as I have not hit this issue at
all with Firefox 2 or Firefox 3.

Below is the Request and Response Information for a "Failed" Call
that triggered the Stream Error.

Any Ideas on work arounds would be appreciated!

REQUEST

POST /flexservicebroker/ HTTP/1.1
Accept: */*
SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Host: 217.8.251.101:4000
Connection: Keep-Alive
Pragma: no-cache

<methodCall>
  <methodName>execute_guest</methodName>
  <params>
    <param>
      <value>
        <string>terp</string>
      </value>
    </param>
    <param>
      <value>
        <string>iodine.case</string>
      </value>
    </param>
    <param>
      <value>
        <string>create_case_and_partner</string>
      </value>
    </param>
    <param>
      <value>
        <array>
          <data>
            <value>
              <string>mark</string>
            </value>
            <value>
              <string>ellul</string>
            </value>
            <value>
              <string>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</string>
            </value>
            <value>
              <string>976574325</string>
            </value>
            <value>
              <boolean>0</boolean>
            </value>
            <value>
              <string>C/Marcianos</string>
            </value>
            <value>
              <string/>
            </value>
            <value>
              <string>Zaragoza</string>
            </value>
            <value>
              <string>50016</string>
            </value>
            <value>
              <int>3</int>
            </value>
          </data>
        </array>
      </value>
    </param>
    <param>
      <value>
        <array>
          <data>
            <value>
              <string>Careers Application from mark ellul</string>
            </value>
            <value>
              <string>&lt;careers_entry label="Careers
Application"&gt;
  &lt;information label="Information"&gt;&lt;![CDATA[IE 6 test
7]]&gt;&lt;/information&gt;
&lt;/careers_entry&gt;</string>
            </value>
            <value>
              <string>CAREERS</string>
            </value>
          </data>
        </array>
      </value>
    </param>
  </params>
</methodCall>

RESPONSE

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Server: PasteWSGIServer/0.5 Python/2.5.2