I have an image viewer that I would like to go full screen.  I now have
my app taking up the full screen, but I need the image viewer window
to become the size of the app window.  The image viewer is a child of a
child of a child of the Application.  I am calling application.addChild
(imageViewer) to get this to go full screen, but when I want to go back
to the normal view, I do a application.removeChild(imageViewer) and I
want to add it back to the parent it had before.  But that doesn't
work.  How can I change parents of a component without causing havoc?