From: ivo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FlexCoders <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2008 3:51:38 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Proxy server for testing?

Hello all,

I am testing an AIR app that works over a network and consumes REST services
from various internal servers. The app always points to the same URL and I want
to be able to redirect the IP it resolves to without having to edit by hand the
hosts file and restarting the app.

Seems a proxy would do the job, where I point the app to the proxy and just
configure the proxy at runtime to redirect the requests to different servers.
Does anyone know of a good tool to achieve this?

Thanks,

- Ivo