From: Jo Morano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2008 5:19:28 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Can we record microphone input and save as mp3 in flex?

Does flex allow recording microphone input and save it locally? I read a
comment somewhere saying you need Java components to do all that. The Java
comment might actually have been about a dynamic mike attached through an mbox
but I'm interested in that as well.

I can do so with Java, but I want to maximize flex/as in my examples.

Regards