It's to call a function on the next frame. It's triggered via the
ENTER_FRAME event, and you normally use it to put off some work until
something else has happened, such as bindings being updated, or another
event propagating through the display list.

Often if you're using it you should have a look at your flow, you might be
using a binding where you shouldn't be, or vice versa :)

-Josh