My suggestion would be to change the content type
to "application/xml" - then it post XML to the server. :D  No name
value pairs needed for that.. Examples:
AS3:
 var http:HTTPService = new HTTPService();
 http.url = serverURL;
 http.contentType = "application/xml";

MXML:
 <mx:HTTPService url="{serverURL}" contentType="application/xml" />

That's of course in general terms - you'd have to add code to each to
really make it work properly...

Hope this helps!
-Nathan D.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "markgoldin_2000"