Hi All,

I have a DataGrid with a checkbox rendered successfully using
CellRenderer. My first problem is that how do I get the array of all
Checked checkboxes on particular button Click. Secondly, I need to
unCheck all checked Checkboxes on UnCheck button click. Following is
the Snippet. Thanks for your response

        <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[

import com.hmssoftware.sfm.dto.ActivityDTO;
public var activities : Array;
public var activity : ActivityDTO;

        public function unCheckAll() : Void
        { ?????? Need to get UnCheck All checkboxes }
        public function saveAll() : Void
        { ?????? Need to get all Checked checkboxes }

         ]]>
        </mx:Script>

<mx:DataGrid id="activityDG" dataProvider="{activities}">

                        <mx:columns>
                                <mx:Array>

<mx:DataGridColumn headerText="%Complete" columnName="complete" />
<mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Assign" columnName="activityId"
cellRenderer="com.software.view.activityview.CheckCellRenderer"/>

</mx:Array>
                        </mx:columns>
</mx:DataGrid>
<mx:ControlBar>
<mx:Button label="Uncheck All" click="unCheckAll()"/>
<mx:Button label="Save Assigned" click="saveAll()" />
                </mx:ControlBar>