Okay, first off I choose what gets the job done.

that said -- you should know I am a huge fan of FLEX, especially Flex 3 and
AS 3.0
My choice is ColdFusion and Flex Combination. My choice....
But given what Guy said, I can certainly see his point, smokey!

Scott, you have not much claim in the RIA world with SilverLight compared to
Flex 3, I have seen what it can do and cannot do. Now give if Microsoft
stays with it, then eventually you can say some good stuff, maybe.

I would try my best to stay in the Flex world

P.S Scott, I am pretty sure that was a statement that guy made....lol

Link