Just wondering if anyone could provide some information on general
printing concepts and creating PDF reports from an application.

With regards to printing, I really only need to allow the user to
correctly print what is displayed in their browser - the application
interface. As a bonus, allowing the user to print a report would be
even better. I've heard a lot of talk about printing DG's, but how
about printing charts? If you could pass along some links to read more
on this, it would be a great help.

PDF creation - Is it possible to create a pdf directly from the
application within the browser (not AIR)? An example would be within
Goggle Analytics, you can create a PDF report containing all the data
and charts displayed online. Nothing complex here, simple plain
reports full justified, center aligned - the way the business folk
like it.

Cheers,
Blair