I have been working on a custom component which descends from the
Container class. Now I am trying to implement drag 'n drop support.
I have enabled "dragEnabled"-property on my other List-component in the
MXML file. I also have add the following listeners in my custom component:

            this.addEventListener( DragEvent.DRAG_ENTER , onDragEnter
);
            this.addEventListener( DragEvent.DRAG_DROP , onDragDrop
);
            this.addEventListener( DragEvent.DRAG_OVER, onDragOver );

Only the events never are getting triggered when I am hovering my list
item over my component. How can I enable the dropping of items for my
custom component?
Container doesn't seem to have a dropEnabled-property!

Thanks in avance!

Weyert