Hello all -

I'm having a problem with with subclipse and flex builder 3, and I was
wondering if anyone else had run into similar issues.

Basically all of my source directories in a project (src, libs,
html-template) sync up with the subversion server without issue. But
the binary directories (bin-release, bin-debug) don't.

I've tried different ways of creating the project and have attempted
working directly from the command line, but nothing seems to work as
expected. I just wanted to check if this a known issue / feature or if
I am out on the edge of the curve with this one.

Thanks!