I've got one for coldfusion.  However, I'd like to animate the captcha.
And since it's flash, I should be able to. :-)

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of haykelbj
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 2:28 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: {Disarmed} [flexcoders] Re: flex captcha

If you need a captcha, it generally means that you communicate with a
server. You can generally use any captcha creation tool that works
with your server's technology.

As an example, we use PHP on the server side and for the captcha
generation we use a slightly modified version of this simple script:
http://www.white-hat-web-design.co.uk/articles/php-captcha.php
<http://www.white-hat-web-design.co.uk/articles/php-captcha.php>

The modification we did is:
1. Add this line before the class declaration:
$font = realpath('monofont.ttf');

2. Remove this line:
var $font = 'monofont.ttf';

3. Add this to the beginning of the constructor:
global $font;

In the Flex application simply create an image control with the source
set to something like this:
CaptchaSecurityImages.php?width=100&height=40&characters=5

Hope it helps,
Haykel

, "Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone have a good/cool flex(flash) captcha generator?
>

> Regards,
>
> Scott

believed to be clean.