Although I agree that 16000 lines of code broken between only 7
classes certainly seems like a further break down of code into smaller
classes is necessary, I also believe that Adobe needs to kick it into
gear and come out with a patch ASAP that addresses the, from my
experience, the absolute slowest compiler on the planet.  Also with
that, they need to get a patch out that doesn't go into a full
workspace build just because I make a small change to a class.  I've
even simply added a space and saved which caused a full workspace
build.  To me, placing this as a top priority for Flex 4 is great and
I thank them for that, but that doesn't help me now.  My single
greatest productivity killer right now is having to wait 60-90 seconds
everytime I save a file.