I'd create a function that fires on the KeyboardEvent for the textfield (do
you mean TextInput?) and pass the event to the function. The function can
get the value of the TextInput from the event.currentTarget structure and
set the arr variable (which probably will be something other than an
ArrayCollection) accordingly.

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The universe tends toward maximum irony. Don't push it." - Jeff Atwood