Can i loop through the items in that object

example

for each(var items:String as dynamicallyCreatedComponents){
 var t:TextInput = dynamicallyCreatedComponents[items] as TextInput;
 Alert.show(t.text); //THROWS ERROR

}

I was hoping to set the array key dynamically and loop through it later?
can this be done Gordan