Dato is an item in your dataProvider.  You can have it reference that
array, or you can associate the array with the List in some way, or
associate the array with the renderer.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bernardo Salazar
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:23 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Label function object access, with array as
parameters

Hello,
I have a calling to a labelFunction, which obviously receives the
object with the data that I will choose and concatenate to return and
display, example:

public function getLabel(dato : Object) : String
{
return dato.name + " " + dato.lastname;
}

I want to pass through an array the parameters which I want to show
in this function, like:

public var array : Array = new Array ("name","lastname");

public function getLabel(dato : Object) : String
{
return dato.array[0] + " " + dato.array[1];
}

I did it like that but doesn't work, any help ?