Not possible in web hosted Flex.  Even with FP10 which supports reading and
writing local files with restrictions, you can't iterate through files in a
direcory and upload them.

AIR can do it though, if that's an option for you.

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking passionate Flex, C#, or C++ (RTSP, H264) developer in
the Washington D.C. Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]