When u create a binding from object A to B, a reference is added to A.
(A keeps a reference to B).
It will not be garbage collected until you unwatch the changeWatcher it
or delete A.

So if your concern is whether u need to keep a reference to
ChangeWatcher object returned by

mx.binding.utils
<http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/2/langref/mx/binding/utils/package-detail.html>.

bindSetter
<http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/2/langref/mx/binding/utils/BindingUtils.html#bindSetter%28%29>

, the answer is no, you dont need to keep a reference to CW.

yigit

Alex Harui wrote:

> I think you have to call unwatch otherwise the CW may not get GC’d

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: