hi all,

i have a class: public class RoundedRectangle extends UIComponent

and i have the style definition: [Style(name="cornerRadius",
type="uint", inherit="yes")], above it.

then i've followed the docs to do the default style declaration:

        private static function classConstruct():Boolean
        {
            if
(!StyleManager.getStyleDeclaration("styledRoundedRectangle"))
            {
                // If there is no CSS definition for StyledRectangle,
                // then create one and set the default value.
                var styles:CSSStyleDeclaration = new
CSSStyleDeclaration();
                styles.defaultFactory = function():void
                {
                    this.color = 0x0;
                    this.width = 40;
                    this.height = 40;
                    this.cornerRadius = 3;
                    this.overColor = 0x00cc00;
                    this.alpha = 1.0;
                }

StyleManager.setStyleDeclaration("styledRoundedRectangle", styles, true);

            }
            return true;
        }

but when i try to build my project, i get the error: Declaration of
style 'cornerRadius' conflicts with previous declaration in
C:\[devlocal]\TixSmart\Flex\tixsmartFlexControls\com\tixsmart\flex\controls\RoundedRectangle.as

but it gives me an unknown location and no path. i'm only decaring
that style once.

any ideas? i'm still a little fuzzy on some of the style stuff, so i
likely cocked something up, but i'm not really sure what.