From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of tony_lic
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 3:40 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Difference of Webservice result with result format
as XML and Object

Hi,
  I have to use a webservice which i will be using the result to
generate a column graph.
  The problem is, the result which i'm getting from the webservice
is different when i use different resultformat.
  If i use result format as 'object', i get only partial result(half
of the result) when i see through the network monitor. the web
service will be returning a complex structure.
  If i use result format as 'XML', i get the whole result which i
want, but i'm not able to parse through the xml using action script
as the root node is something like
<n1:ResponseDataquery>...</n1:ResponseDataquery>
    I tried getting the xml result and changing it to object, but as
the xml result has some extra nodes it is converting it into a wrong
object which i cant use.
    Is there any tips for me to get the whole result in object
format, and can i pass this directly to the column graph.

with regards,
tony