From: Terry Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:08:37 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] How do I enter 2 arrays into one arraycollection

Thank you both for your replies.

Tracy,  if I were to concat() the two arrays, how would I be able to slip in
the children field in the first array that represents the data from the second
array.

Basically, I am attempting to populate a advancedDatagrid using the combination
of two amfphp arrays. The data needs to be in Hierarchial format such as this :
combinedArrayCollec tion(parentDataA rray, childrenDataArray)

This would allow me to populate the datagrid with a groupable title and do a
inlinerender of another adg with the children data from combinedArrayCollec
tion.

Maybe I am looking at this problem wrong since really all I need is to append
children:[arrayData ] to the first array to get it to work.

Do you have any advice on how I can accomplish this?

Thanks again for all of the help!

Terry