Has anyone else here got experience with using UMap and know the
answer to this problem?

http://www.afcomponents.com/components/umap_as3/

I have an existing mapping app that has other layers over the map. If
I put a UMap map under these layers and click on pretty much anything
that sits over the map I get this error:

ArgumentError: Error #2025: The supplied DisplayObject must be a child
of the caller.
at flash.display::DisplayObjectContainer/getChildIndex()
at mx.managers::SystemManager/getChildIndex()[C:\dev\flex_201_gmc\sdk
\frameworks\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:1270]
at mx.managers::SystemManager/mouseDownHandler()[C:\dev\flex_201_gmc
\sdk\frameworks\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2478]

Any clues? Am I doing something wrong? Does UMap just not like having
other objects sitting over the top of it? I hope that's not the case
as it would mean we can't use it.

Guy