I did some quick searching and didn't come up with anything too
difinitive on this. Coming from a typically ColdFusion only
environment, I usually roll my own login security with session
variables. I'm trying to get a firm understanding of what everyone
considers the best practice for flex login security when using
ColdFusion remoting.

My thoughts are that putting roles on all my cfc's and calling
cflogin
with flash remoting would log the user into the role, and then if /
when they are logged out a call to a remoting method will fail if
they
aren't in their role, and the remoting 'fault' can be fired to cause
flex to show the login screen again.

Is this the best method, or do most of you roll your own cfc security
function? or can you do something with the session object in Flex?

-Thanx