detailed debug info should be output to the server's log files then... (not a 100% sure where)

On 7/11/05, Kent Henneuse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Unfortunately I am building against an existing application that is in JBoss so no JRun.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Clint Modien
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 12:06 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Debuging Java to AS Object conversion?

Enable Remote Object debugging in the flex-config.xml file (located at {flex-web-app-install-dir}/WEB-INF/flex/flex-config.xml):
<remote-objects-debug>true </remote-objects-debug>

Then reboot your flex server (or recycle the app if you can it's quicker)

the debugging info will be output to the stdout ... if your using the integrated JRun server it will be output to the console window...

happy hunting