There is one out there I remember seeing it.

It's a Flash Downloader also and looks similar to the Safari Download Dialog in that it stacks the progress bars on top of each other.

I'll look for it and see if I can post a link to it for you on this forum.

Just remember me as that guy who's trying to help out, there's not much left for me to do, but exactly that, and it's a good feeling (despite the hat'in by a few people on this forum).

-r