The example I gave you is what I wish to achieve. I am not sure how to
handle this in single application. I am new to flex.

Business reason:

I have one page where I have one form. User fills this information and
press one button (button1). He is taken to another page (Page1) where he
fills another form. Some information from first page is used in the next
page- Page 1. If user had pressed button2 then he would have been taken
to page2. All the pages currently are separate applications. As
suggested by you guys I am trying to make modules out of it and then
load/unload modules as the button is clicked. Problem is that the pages
are not part of main application so I made main application as module
too and loaded it as default. Now on clicking button 1 I want to unload
main module and load another module which is another page.

Thanks,

Pankaj Arora