  From: beczimm
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 12:22 PM
  Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Deploy Flex Application

  If I use the URL that the flex error is giving me that flex is trying
  to use to access the flex2gateway I get a Not Found error from the
  browser. But as soon as I try the URL that the flex error has along
  with the context path that is supposed to be there then I get the
  blank page which is good. I just am not sure how to make flex use the
  context path in the URL. For example the URL flex is trying to use is
  http://mysite.com/flex2gateway but it needs to be using
  http://mysite.com/mysite/flex2gateway. Does that make sense to anyone?

  --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Sherif Abdou" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > Actually, That problem is a pain. Everytime it happens I write the
  solution down and forget about it. First thing you need to try is go
  to http://yoursite.com/flex2gateway If you don't get a blank page then
  something is wrong with your configuration. I am assuming you are
  using ColdFusion. Next Thing you need to do is go in the ColdFusion
  Administrator and do Mappings to where your Folder is. I'll try to
  find the solution on my computer.