Ops

I miss read your question, you are asking about easing as the user moves the
scroll button.

You might be able to do some kind of a delta move calculation in relation to
the time the user moves from point x to point y. This would mean you need to
override the 2 properties I just mentioned. You would also need mouse down
and up events recording info.

Honestly I don't know if that would work.

Out of the box, flex scrollbars in a Container hare hard to animate from a
user gesture. Some one know of a way without overriding scroll positions?

Mike