Matt Chotin:
  Haaaaa. i tried with that & it works. I have one more problem. now
i'm able to set the horizontal axis from the web service result. but
how can i set other details like Column series & values of each
series. it would be a great help for me if you could help me.
with regards,
tony

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Chotin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>