        -----Original Message-----
        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simon Bailey
        Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 9:27 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [flexcoders] FileReference.upload() on FireFox not
firing uploadCompleteData event

        I feel you frustration, I was at my wits end and hate unresolved
issues.  What a work around to have to implement though!  I am going to
be forced to return to this exact issue soon so will flag this thread
and also feed back any progress!

        Cheers,

        Simon