Can you not use [new QName("*","nodeName")] to get nodes regardless of
namespace in E4X? I haven't tried this, but it makes sense to me.

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]