From: Gordon Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] turn horizontalScrollPolicy and verticalScrollPolicy
off for all
To: "flexcoders@yahoogroups.com" <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 5:35 PM

Subclass the containers to set the policies to "off" and
use the subclasses instead.

Gordon Smith

Adobe Flex SDK Team

From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com [mailto:flexcoders@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of
Boon
Chew

Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 5:26 PM

To: flexcoders

Subject: [flexcoders] turn horizontalScrollPol icy and
verticalScrollPolic y off for all

  Hi,

  Is there a quick way to turn off horizontalScrollPol icy /
verticalScrollPolic y
  or prevent them from showing up once and for all for all containers in an app
  without resorting to patching?

  - boon