Google most definitely re-indexes from various different data-centres (read:
class B addresses) and I'm sure also occasionally using random real
user-agents, and will punish sites which consistently return "A" to
googlebot and "B" to browsers. They'd be fools not to, and they hire a *lot*
of very smart people.

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]