Hi one and all,

I've been thinking as of late with regards to my FLEX development,
mainly concerned with sepration of various tiers into some at-a-glance
naming conventions.

Basicall, for a while i've lived with the following Concept:

/views/security/AttachUserDialog.mxml
/views/security/SecuritySwitchBoard.mxml
/views/security/LoginForm.mxml

etc.

Thats fine, but i've decided as of late to fine tune some of the
conventions used, mainly as i'm putting together the dreaded "Flex
Coding Guidelines" for internal user.

I've been reading Apples "User Experience" documentation (which is
probably the most impressive, freely available doco online) and i've
been taking a page out of their book in terms of UI classications
(that and Macromedia partially).

To ellobrate, i've adopted naming prefixes like the following:

/views/security/Dialogs/dlAttachUser.mxml
/views/security/Dialogs/dlLogin.mxml
/views/security/swSecurity.mxml

and so on..

Q. What's everyones thoughts on putting together a "Flex Conventions"
doco? and anyone care to contribute their ideas for such an idea? Or
is it a waste of time and really not a widely requested aspect of
developing in flex?

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes