I did changeObject.addChangedPropertyName at update phase. But
additional value wasn't contained in DataService result. I mean
additional property name wasn't contained in DataMessage.body[0]
although DataMessage.body[2] was same data as server-side. And client
value which was in filled collection was never merged.

Is this a bug of ColdFusion or LCDS2.5.1 or fds.swc?

Or DataService can't handle server-processing value as well as the
case of creation phase?

thanks

Shigeru Nakagaki

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, João Fernandes