From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cédric
Savi
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 12:58 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] IOException on DataService closing

Hello all,
I've got a problem when I'm closing my application which uses a
dataservice!! I think that everybody's got this problem but I didn't
found any solution.
So, I have a simple data service:
public var ds:DataService = new DataService(MY_DESTINATION);
public function init():void
{
ds.fill(myArray);
}
But when I'm closing my application I've got this Exception :
09:40:14,646 INFO [STDOUT] [LCDS]
Thread[my-rtmp-SocketServer-WorkerThread-2,5,jboss] failed to read
Connection '19881741'; connection will close.
java.io.IOException: Connexion was closed by host
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source)
at flex.messaging.socketserver.Connection.doRead(Connection.java:508)
at
flex.messaging.socketserver.Connection$ConnectionReader.run(Connection.java:761)
at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

So I've got the idea to add a logout button which execute this function:
public function logout():void
{
ds.logout();
ds.disconnect();
}

But when it executes the ds.disconnect() function I've got the same
exception.
If anybody got the answer?
Thanks

<<inline: image001.jpg>>