Has anyone seen the following message using LCDS 2.5.1:

[Flex] Unable to find message for DSprevMessageId header in batch: xxx

It happens when I'm creating new items and then modifying them via the
Hibernate assembler.  It doesn't seem to cause any problems locally;
but when I deploy the app I don't want problems downstream from this...

I can't find any mention of DSprevMessageId on the internets.  I
assume it's the hashed ID for one of my messages; if it's a previous
message maybe it doesn't matter anymore?

Any insight?  Thanks.