Hi,

I tested a couple of things and tried 2 hacks. This might be a bug.

The real problem is that when the WipeLeft effect finishes, the visible
property on the VBox is still true (I debugged this).

Now, the bug is, I tried to trick that with dispatching a FlexEvent.SHOW
event from the VBox in the effect end handler. This did not work, so there
is something in the effect classes specifically the WipeRight that is not
reacting the way you would expect.

My advice is try a different approach, or effect combo. :)

Mike

--
Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Teoti Graphix Blog
http://www.blog.teotigraphix.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.