From: Sherif Abdou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 18 September, 2008 21:45:42
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Printing

If I remember Correctly, Alex H said that there is
a timelimit with Flex Printing/Flash Limitation. So How fast can u get it to
print will be your ultimate factor. You can use the ScreenCapture class and
just
send it a server and maybe find a way to print from there.
------
Sherif Abdou
http://VadexFX. com
http://Sherifabdou. com