From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geoffrey
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 5:04 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: LCDS: Debug RTMP Traffic

TraceTarget reported the following when the UI with the second
DataService loads:

'C44F8220-F189-21B2-CC03-874C13991A33' producer set destination to
'DefaultHTTP'.
'direct_http_channel' channel endpoint set to http://localhost:8080/main/
'cds-consumer-tasks-null' consumer set destination to 'tasks'.
Configuration for destination='tasks':

<properties>
<metadata>
<identity property="id"/>
</metadata>
<network>
<paging enabled="false"/>
</network>
<use-transactions>true</use-transactions>
</properties>
New DataService for destination: tasks
'19BCB91C-2215-DC18-D015-874C6044FDA8' producer set destination to
'tasks'.
Creating a new independent data store for destination: tasks
Adding data service: tasks to the data store: null initialized: false
LSODatabase close(): null
TaskDS.as: Connecting to DataService.
'ds-producer-tasks' producer connected.
'ds-producer-tasks' producer acknowledge of
'1EBA99AC-11A5-3E3B-0B1C-874C60449CA4'.

This is the last thing it reports related to DataServices. It looks
like the DataService attempts to connect, but I'm missing all the
connection jazz that I get from the first DataService connection
(namely RTMP stuff. Am I reading this right? Looks like it's trying
to connect over an HTTP channel). Here's what a successful connection
looks like:

ConfigDS.as: Connecting to DataService.
'my-rtmp' channel endpoint set to rtmp://localhost:2039
'my-rtmp' channel settings are:
<channel id="my-rtmp" type="mx.messaging.channels.RTMPChannel">
<endpoint uri="rtmp://localhost:2039"/>
<properties/>
</channel>
'my-rtmp' channel got connect attempt status. (Object)#0
code = "NetConnection.Connect.Success"
description = "Connection succeeded."
details = (null)
DSMessagingVersion = 1
id = "A66F4650-DB1E-E678-DB08-C1CD3BF2591A"
level = "status"
objectEncoding = 3
'my-rtmp' channel is connected.
'ds-producer-configurationData' producer acknowledge of
'0ADAF447-0616-0F7B-376A-8758AC3385D9'.
'ds-producer-configurationData' producer connected.
ConfigDS.as: Connection to DataService success.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>,
"Geoffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'll try using the TraceTarget class.
>
> Our config uses port 2039 for RTMP. I tried filtering on
"tcp.port==2039", but that didn't
> seem to get anything. I also tried "rtmp.port==2039" and
"rtmpt.port==2039". Those