Hello Everyone,

I'm working on a project wich uses a Web service on the server side
(SOAP1.1). Now our team is studying to develop a client app. And we're
developing an organizational software for our team by the way.

But I got a problem. When I create my MXMLs files, I need to create a
component (mx:WebService) on all of them. But I don't want that. I just want
one mx:WebService component containing all of webservice operations and use
just that to all of my MXMLs files. What I need to do?

Thanks!

(Sorry about my english. That isn't my primary language).