Also I've seen this and found that i had to delete the project NOT THE
CONTENTS just the project in eclipse and re-add it, I've found several
blogs on the internet pertaining to this too, although it doesnt
happen often it can happen.

if browser cache clear and rebuilding project doesnt work that is.