hello...

I'm tired to develop LCDS + CF. There are so many troubles...

Is this an enterprise product?

"get-method" can't communicate with CF although "fill-method" can
communicate with CF on my customer environment. "get-method" works on
my local environment.

There is no error on CF console. So this must be communication
problem. The error is below.

DataService Fault event : (mx.rpc::Fault)#0
errorID = 0
faultCode = "Server.Processing"
faultDetail = (null)
faultString = "Error invoking get-method for destination hoge:
error unmarshalling return; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxyWrapper (no security manager: RMI
class loader disabled)"
message = "faultCode:Server.Processing faultString:'Error invoking
get-method for destination hoge: error unmarshalling return;
nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxyWrapper (no security manager: RMI
class loader disabled)' faultDetail:'null'"
name = "Error"
rootCause = (Object)#1
cause = (Object)#2
cause = (null)
exception = (null)
localizedMessage = "coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxyWrapper (no
security manager: RMI class loader disabled)"
message = "coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxyWrapper (no security
manager: RMI class loader disabled)"
detail = (Object)#2
localizedMessage = "error unmarshalling return; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxyWrapper (no security manager: RMI
class loader disabled)"
message = "error unmarshalling return; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxyWrapper (no security manager: RMI
class loader disabled)"

Any ideas??

thanks

Shigeru Nakagaki