then goto http://www.im-at-home.com - my other website.
As for sandy and a couple of others, sure i guess they will do the
same.

Mine i think is faster - simply because it handle things in a different way.

Ive been in the 3D space for quite some time since the Amiga - this has
some shortcuts which arent publicized.

Of course you are welcome to test the theory....