It's definitely history management.

Donald, do this... in your project settings, under flex compiler,
uncheck 'Enable integration with browser navigation"... clean and
rebuild your project. It fixed it for me... but when I re-enable
integration with browser navigation, the issue re-appears.

Try it and see what you get.

Hyder
www.GulfSpecials.com
www.AlamgirDesigns.com
alamgirdesigns.blogspot.com

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy Spratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is definitely not normal behavior, so you must have something
> unusual going on.  We haven't seen any code so we are just stabbing
in
> the dark.
>

> Rip out everything until it works, start adding it back til it
breaks.

> Tracy
>

> ________________________________

On
> Behalf Of Tim Hoff
> Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 12:52 PM
> To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [flexcoders] Re: TabNavigator - have to click twice on tab
> display page
>

> So, when you click the 2nd tab, does the 2nd tab remain selected, or
> does it switch back to the first tab? If it stays on the 2nd tab,
are
> you still seeing the content from the first tab, or is it just
blank;
> until you click the 2nd tab again?
>
> -TH
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com