Hi Howard,

Since itemRenderers are recycled, the items that are scrolled to are not
getting resized.  To get this to happen, the display list has to be
updated after the data for the itemRenderer is set.  In the
itemRenderer, override the set data function.  After the data has been
set call invalidatDisplayList().

override public function set data(value:Object):void {
     super.data = value;
     super.invalidateDisplayList();
}

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Howard Fore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got a DataGrid that uses an itemRenderer and variableRowHeight
set to
> true. The DataGrid is initially empty and then filled in with an
> ArrayCollection. After the rows are filled, as I scroll down, the rows
> gradually get smaller and smaller until only about half of the item's
height
> is shown. Any ideas on what's going on here? If I resize the window,
even by
> a pixel, the datagrid refreshes and redraws and everything is fine.
>
> --
> Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> "The universe tends toward maximum irony. Don't push it." - Jeff
Atwood