Hi,
If I remember right, that class mixed in styles and other prototype
functions. I might be wrong, the version 2 framework seems like such a long
time ago now. :)

That class no longer exists.

Are you going to use the HaloBorder in Flex 3? You really shouldn't have a
problem. Post some code that you are having a hard time converting.

Mike

--
Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Teoti Graphix Blog
http://www.blog.teotigraphix.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.