From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of markgoldin_2000
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 12:19 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Developing with Flash Player 10a

I have installed that version but when I run it from Builder I am
getting:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10a.ocx

Flex Builder cannot locate the required debugger version of Flash
Player. You might need to install the debugger version of Flash Player
9 or reinstall Flex Builder.

Do you want to try to debug with the current version?

What am I doing wrong?

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender and remove it from your system.